Monograms should reflect your personal taste and style. You can use two, three, or even four letters to create the perfect combination. Every monogram design by Allison is hand drawn and developed just for you.
MONOGRAM DESIGN PROCESS
- Begin by contacting us through email with your monogram request.
- Specify the letters you would like to use for the monogram. Please include the full name or names with the initials, so the design order is clear.
- Next, provide notes and any photos or links that will show the style monogram you would like Allison to create. For inspiration, being by viewing the popular style samples below and our monogram gallery, but also feel free to show us anything that has inspired you. Whether you found something on pinterest, instagram, or on your grandmother's engraved flatware, we love pulling ideas from the countless things around us and hope you will too!
- Once the initials and style have been determined, your first sketch proof will be drawn by Allison and sent to you as a pdf. Three rounds of sketch proofs are included in the base price (see more below).
- After a sketch proof has been approved, your monogram will be drawn in ink and formatted into final, print ready files (see more below).
PRICING AND DETAILS
- 2-Letter and 3-Letter Monograms are $300, base price / 4-Letter Monograms are $350, base price
- Three sketch proofs are included in the monogram base price. / Additional sketch proofs are $50 each.
- Final Ink Artwork provided is print ready in jpeg, eps, and pdf files. Files will be emailed first and followed with a backup monogram packet containing two CDs, each with the print ready artwork included (monogram packets shipped ground within the United States; International shipping not included for monogram packets).
- Monogram files provided are not ready for embroidery but can be digitized into stitch files for embroidery purposes. Please contact your local embroiderer for more information. If you own your own embroidery machine and wish to digitize the monogram yourself, here is one website we recommend for file conversion - www.advanceddigitizing.com
- Monograms are yours to use for personal and professional (logo) use but are not for resale. Allison R. Banks Designs maintains the right to all monograms and may use them for publicity purposes, but the exact same monogram will not be sold twice.
- All wreaths, shields, borders, surrounds, and motif designs are the property of Allison R. Banks Designs and are not to be separated from the monogram initials for other uses. If you would like to use a wreath or other artwork without your monogram, please contact Allison R. Banks Designs for in-house services. All rights are reserved by Allison R. Banks Designs.